Assignment Scope: Key Accountabilities
• Establishes and maintains definitive project cost
control systems in concert to estimates and budgets, payment schedules, risk
management reports, forecasting, earned value analysis and documentation for
internal and external audits.
• Manages project portfolio budget, schedule and
financial modeling inputs.
• Communicates any variance to management.
• Develops project cost control procedures for the FEL
• Prepares procedures for budget management and
• Defines project financial benchmarks for the duration
of the project.
• Collects and reports on project and benefit metrics.
• Oversees internal approval process to ensure
appropriate approvals on funding requests.
• Facilitates cost risk mitigation and contingency
• Migrates conceptual project estimates to definitive
project control estimate.
• Assures accuracy and timeliness of data collection for
• Implements project documentation and data preservation routines.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience •
Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
• Moving towards full competency.
• Requires a broader, general understanding of
• Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
• Makes decisions within well defined parameters.